Monday 30 September 2013

Birthday Haul!

Holla,
It was my birthday on the 20th, yeah I know and a bit delayed but I promised myself this would be up by the end September and here it is. Just a disclaimer, I am in no way, shape or form boasting about what I have but I will boast that I have amazing family and friends, who made my day amazing with both their presence and presents.
So here we go:
Let's just excuse that weird wall thing


 

Illamasqua goodies!


Lipstick in Resist
It's more of a hot pink compared to the swatch on the site and its beautifully matte.


Cream Blush in Libido
You barely need to touch the blush with your brush and there is so much pigmentation. I used the Real Techniques stippling brush to apply it.

Eyebrow Cake in Gaze.
I've only used it once and have to say it's the perfect colour for my eyebrows and gets the job done.


Hydra Veil
So since I've only had this for 10 days, I don't know what to think about. It seriously refreshes your face in the morning. Once I get the hang of using it, there will be post about it.


Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity 2 
I've wanted this for ages and ages and my mother finally gave in and bought it for me. It is just so perfect I can't even describe it. The contouring shade is perfect for my skin tone and the highlighting shade is reflecting rather than shiny.




M.A.C
Concealer in Pure Orange
Lipliner in Current 



I'm still on the verge on learning in how to use but so far I've been mixing it with my normal concealer and put it around my mouth and under my eyes where I have more darkness.
The lipliner is the most perfect autumn lip shade and I love that that it is creamy but it doesn't 'slip' on your lips.


Maybelline 
The Falsiess Volume Express mascara
Colour show Eyeliner


Finally got the Falsies mascara, yay! You really need to use all angles of the wand to get maximum results with the mascara. The eyeliner is pretty pigmented and average and a colour I don't have so yay!



I got a gift card from a friend for Inglot and really the only thing that I love from there is the eyeshadows so I picked up this beauty. I have no other colours like this, and the only way I can describe them is they are sort of like a desert and camel inspired.



Urban Decay Naked Palette 
Primer Potion
I'm so excited to try these out, especially the darker shades. Its been on the birthday list for 2 years now. I've tired out a friends palette and I like so far far. I would be perfect for school makeup and natural looks.



Illamasqua Lipstick in Shard 
I really think Illamasqua should love me for the amount of love I have for them and the amount of things I buy from them.
This is so beautiful, it's definitely creamy than the matte lipsticks I have but doesn't have that creamy/glossy finish which I don't like the feeling of. This colour also goes perfectly with the M.A.C lipliner in Current.

Last but not least I got another gift card but I didn't want to rush in and buy something since its valid for 3 months, but I'll make sure to post in a future haul.

Shini




No comments:

Post a Comment