Monday 8 July 2013

Collective Haul #1

Hollaa,
Here's a bunch of things I've kind of collective since May till now. Some were bought using the excuse that prom was just around the corner and the most recent items are what my papa got me just because he's a lovely person .

Illamasqua powder foundation in 240
-Being a powder foundation it does have a bit more coverage which I like and was my saviour when it was exam season and I couldn't be bothered to make my face.

Illamasqua gleam in Supernatural 
-This is so beautiful on darker skin tones and women of colour as the shimmer is golden and the base colour is sort of a rose gold tint. 

Topshop lip liner in Deception 
-This is my first lip liner ever and I have to say it really helps with prolonging the life span of your lipstick.

Topshop lipstick in The Damned
-Although I am not at all a fan of creamy or glossy lipsticks, I have to say Topshop lipsticks are the only ones I can stand. Its quite a pinky deep purple.

Topshop eye liner in Nightfall
-There was an offer at Topshop make up, 2 for 1, so I thought I should be a bit more outgoing and picked up this electric blue liquid liner. It first comes off as really bright but once it dries it has this almost leather like effect and I'm quite pleased with how long it lasts.

Inglot eyelashes in 17S
-I bought this thinking I would wear these to prom. No. It just didn't work out, I have no talent in putting on falsies. They are quite long and feathery which gives it a slight natural look.
Maybelline gel liner 
-I really needed a gel liner before prom and I wasn't in the mood to spend a lot of money on the Bobbi Brown gel liner despite its hype. A fair share of people said that the Maybelline liner out did the B.B one, so I thought might as well, its cheap and gets the job done beautifully.

THE BEST THING EVER OMG, I CAN'T EVEN! 
Illamasqua lipstick in ESP 
-I can not begin to explain my love for this lipstick. As you have gathered I am a big (BIG) fan of Illamasqua but after seeing and using this product, I feel like Illamasqua and I are more than costumer and brand. The lipstick is matte which makes a go to product for me plus it has a sort of blue shimmer/undertone to it which makes it to die for.

 The beautiful gifts from the father:

 Elie Saab Le Parfum
"The top note opens on a sun-kissed, radiant orange blossom, as an ode to light.
The middle note develops into a jasmine absolute, a legendary flower in perfumery, imparting voluptuousness and elegance to the fragrance. It combines with a pure, modern patchouli heart.
The base note unfolds into a cedar woody accord adding character and a lingering trail, while the honey rose envelops the composition in a beautifully addictive note..."
 When you initially put the perfume it is quite strong but slowly fades to a pleasant smell.

Bourjois Make-up Kits
-Smoky Boho Chic
-Bronze up!


Smoky eyes trio eyeshadow in #5 Rose Vintage
-Decent pigmentation, slightly powdery in my opinion. Not a big fan.

Black eye pencil
-Glides on like any other Bourjois eyeliner.

Volume Glamour ultra black mascara
-Does the job I guess. It lengths my eyelashes more than adds volume.

Délice de Poudre- Bronzing powder
-Just a tad bit darker than my skin tone and has a tint of gold shimmer.

Effect 3D waterproof lipgloss  #50 in Brun Exotic
-Personally, I hate to wear gloss but these glosses aren't too sticky and are more hydrating. The lasting power depends.

Little Round Pot Blush #35 Lune D'or
-It is way to light to use as a blush for me but its a lovely soft pink shimmer highlighter.

You also get a free kabuki brush which is a bit rough but gets the job done and free mini eyeliner which is of the same standard of all Bourjois eyeliners.


Bobbi Brown
-Bronze Shimmer Brick Set in Bronze
-Eye palette in Nude on Nude


Shimmer Brick
-It is a perfect warm tone highlighter. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long away. Each colour could be used separately as eye shadows. 
Mini Face Blender brush
-It is unbelievably soft and picks up just the right amount of products and buffs it beautifully into the skin.

Nude on Nude palette 
(from left to right- Navajo, Cement, Heather Mauve(Shimmer wash), Mahogany)
- Perfect selection of shadow for an everyday look. A inner eye colour (navajo), base colour (cement), highlight colour (heather mauve) and crease colour (mahogany) 
-The mini double ended brush is so soft and very useful while travelling.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment