Sunday 30 June 2013

Prom

To be honest, prom was basic but I guess it just depends on the company. But it was nice to see our year act as if we all got along just for a night. Although, I did have an amazing night with Lynne, Laura and Clara.
On an even better note, I'm finished with GCSE's! For now at least, you never know, I might have to do some re-sits.

Before the Limo 



The homies 


My feet candy?



I was in such a hurry because I have no time management what so ever so I didn't take a clear picture of my eye make up. Whatevz, here's the best I could offer.


THE MAKE UP!
Face: Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation/ M.A.C studio finish concealer/ Benefit Erase Paste/ Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous/ NYX matte bronzer/ Bobbi Brown powder/ Illamasqua blush (idk the name) / Illamasqua highlighter in Gleam/ Make up Forever setting spray

Eyes: UD primer potion/ Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Cement and Bone/ Inglot freedom palette matte brown/ Lancome Pink travel palette dark purple (I'm not sure its old)/ Barry M Dazzle Dust in 99/ Benefit Smokin' Eyes pink highlight colour/ Red Earth eyebrow set/ Maybelline Rocket mascara/ Dior Black out show mascara/ Maybelline eye studio gel liner

Lips: Illamasqua lipstick in ESP/ Topshop lip liner in Deception




Dress: Bebe 
Shoes: Zara 
Clutch: Aldo
Jewellery: Birth Giver's room


Peace 




No comments:

Post a Comment