Saturday 8 August 2015

#Belated - UK Haul


This March, I made a brief visit to London and Aberdeen. Obviously I did some damage! 

Benefit Roller Lash mascara
A cult classic ever since it was released. Its claim to curl lashes has been effective in my experience. I love how it separates my lashes and adds a decent amount of volume after a couple of coats. Also I find it easy to use on my bottom lashes without too many smudges on my lower lash line.

Real Techniques Sculpting Set
So I was strolling through Superdrug and saw that there was only one set left. It was a sign so I grabbed it and never looked back. The sculpting brush is amazing for cream contour and blends it seamlessly. I've only used the fan brush a couple of times for my highlight since I prefer to use a denser brush like the setting brush for a highlight you can see from outer space. For the setting brush, it is perfect for setting your under eye concealer. I also like to use it for a very defined contour and for my highlighter.

Sleek Face Contour Kit
With all this talk about contour and highlight this product is the way to go. Very affordable with an amazing colour range suitable for deeper skintones. I don't often gravitate to the included highlighter but its handy to have one in the same compact.
Le Blanc de Chanel Multi-Use Illuminating Base
I had been uhm-ing and ahh-ing about this product for so long. I heard that it had white cast when applied which put me off getting it for so long. However, when I was at the duty-free, the sales assistant told me there was only one left. You know how it goes; it was a sign from the universe that I needed this. Regarding the white cast, I have no issues with using this under my foundation since the foundation negates the white cast. However, when I mixed it with my foundation it significantly lighten my foundation. On my less makeup days, I love to apply this on my cheekbones.

Hope you enjoyed this!
Shini 

No comments:

Post a Comment